Altitude Ghar Jacket
The Ghar insulated jacket combines several key aspects making it the leading insulated jacket on the market: "smart warmth" accomplished by ergonomic fill placement, utilizing two of the industry’s premier insulations. We placed the insulations in the jacket where their properties were best suited for exposure.
PrimaLoft® Gold blend uses DWR treated, HYDROPHOBIC down packed in the body baffles where you need the maximum amount of warmth while still providing water resistance, and PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation on the shoulders, pits and sleeves where moisture is most likely to accrue first and is easily shed by the water resistant synthetics.
Fabricated with a 100% nylon shell, the Ghar features a DWR/CIRE treatment and is athletically cut for freedom of movement. The Ghar is highly compactable and lightweight, providing quick warmth when the temperatures drop, even when conditions are wet. Comes with an internal compression pocket which makes this jacket easy to stow. Stuff in its own pocket
- DWR AND CIRE FINISH
- STUFF/STOW IN-POCKET DESIGN
- 180G OF PRIMALOFT® GOLD BLEND 70/30 WATER RESISTANT GOOSE DOWN PLACED IN BODY AND SLEEVES
- IDEAL COLD WEATHER PROTECTION FOR TEMPERATURES FOUND ABOVE TREE-LINE AND WHERE MOISTURE IS PRESENT
- 100GSM PRIMALOFT® GOLD SYNTHETIC PLACED AT SHOULDER, PITS AND CUFFS
- MADE WITH HYDROPHOBIC DOWN THAT MAINTAINS 96% OF ITS WARMTH WHEN WET
- ATHLETICALLY CUT AND ANATOMICALLY SHAPED FOR MOVEMENT
- YKK® REVERSE COIL, ZIPPERS
- STREAMLINE BAFFLE DESIGN THAT IS EASILY PACKABLE